Followers

feel free to drop by ;)

Name:
Email Address:
cucutokwan-omaq.blogspot.com

Popular Posts

Sunday, May 16, 2010

di sini aku meneruskan penulisanku

few days of idling from blogger really makes my life a bit bored .
well ... few things happened for the past two weeks which really change my life completely .

bulan lepas , kucing aku branak . 
kluar 3 ekoq anak kucing .
hoho .
2 kaler oren lg stu tompok2 itam .
xpasti plak jantina diorg sbb mls nk p cek sekoq2 .
lol :p
dah besaq dah kucing2 tu skg .
well at least bsaq skit dri dlu .
dah pndai jln rata,buat semak .
tp apa2 pon they're still adorable .
will upload their pictures later

like i said before , few things happened which did change my life completely .
i'm not feeling well for the past two days .
well actually , my SOUL is not feeling well .

....

i'm planning for a vacation after SPM .
rancang nk p KL .
myb not just a vacation , but imma starting my new life there .
apa2pun , all the best for me ...

2 comments:

Ultra Naz said...

kita p sabah sarawak nak?
KL dah lame kot :D

Kert ZA said...

=.= spa nk bekai duit kt sna ?